1. Do Indian tourists need tourist visa in advance prior to visiting Qatar?
Answer- No. You can get an on-arrival tourist visa in Qatar for 30 days.
2. How can I get a tourist visa to Qatar?
Answer – For Indian Nationals, Qatar has granted a visa waiver which will allow Indian Nationals to stay in Qatar for 30 days or less. Indian Nationals get the Visa on Arrival at Qatar.
3. What is the fee charged for tourist visa to Qatar?
Answer- Visa on Arrival is free of cost for Indian Nationals.
4. Are there any other conditions for getting Visa on arrival?
Answer: – Yes. The passenger’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months. You must have a return ticket from Qatar with you. You must have a hotel reservation for the duration of your stay with
you. These things were checked here in India by Airline staffers and Immigration officer when we were travelling to Doha.
5. Is there any website where I can validate and check the information for myself?
6. Tips for applying Qatar visa for an Indian Tourist?
Answer- Just make sure that you are able to explain how you are going to manage your expenses in Qatar, it might be asked at immigration.
There is no guideline on how much money one should have with them in order to get a visa on arrival but it is better to have some USD or Qatari Riyal with you before leaving. Alternatively, you can show any credit/debit card issued in your name.
* All the visa information added here is from our own experience and it is only related to ordinary passport for Indian nationals who want to apply for a tourist visa